WHO AM I ?

From Singapore Poly(DXPD) msn :aihpo_s91@hotmail.com

look below! this is not a post. :D

look below! this is not a post. :D
FAMILY !

History

Tuesday 25 November 2008

Soppie cut her HAIR !

ehhhh .. i tell you ! i damn disappointed with my classmates leh. puh lease lah ! be appreciative people is actually concerning for you guys. and don't fucking talk to me in that manner lah seriously. damn boring lah ! they are one clique, i'm not in there ! hehehee..

WHO CARES?!? i'm like damn happy with my other friendsssss. wheeeuweet! just came back from supper with FRIENDS. they are then friends who i need. went to al azhar ! hahha .. saw missliang, misstan mr ho and mr glentan ! Lol. they are super friendly lah. Fairsians mah :D hehehehehe .. having a car is damn fun ! wheeee!
i had a haircut ! and it was really cool lah ! could let me experience me having straight hair for ONCE! wahahah .. i love my cute curlies ! -.-

that's all. gloria and geraldine is at my place now ! and we're like eating the 12pieces of subway cookies bought ! :D
LOVES.

No comments: