WHO AM I ?

From Singapore Poly(DXPD) msn :aihpo_s91@hotmail.com

look below! this is not a post. :D

look below! this is not a post. :D
FAMILY !

History

Sunday 30 November 2008

DAILY SUPPER! Zzz..

heyhey ! gloria lu is beside me now. she's damn lazy lah ! lying flat on my bed. what an ASS! lololol.. okay, i didn't go church today ! cause was toooooo tired from the every night supper till 3-4am ! omgggg..
yesterday was really tired lah. cause woke up early in the morning to meet geraldine, benliu and dankwa at newton foodcentre for meeting for the thai mission trip ! wheeeeuweet! then we chionged and went to catch a movie at Lido,'Quaratine' my goshhhhh.. the effect was alright. i think the whole story is nice. but the ending was like cock! my goodness.. ya so go at your own risk. hehehehe

ohhh yeah. went down to bedok for dota yesterday ! and i think i played well.. hehehehehe .. to me lah. my standardd.. up and down lah. hahahaha. errrrrr then supper again !hahaha .. went to RK house !! wahahah .. milo dinosaur !!!!!!! hahahahahaha ..

aiiyo like that lor. my days passed by with supperr ! hahahah a.. later going out again ! lol damn tired can. my flash assigment haven't start at all. need to have some ideas for the cleopatra chair ! jialat lah ! can't wait for holidays then go crazy. LOL.

No comments: